I know we are all spending a lot more time at home. If you are looking for something to do (other than binge-watching Netflix), Ligonier Ministries has made all of there teaching series free! There are a ton of great series all free for the taking! Check it out at this link:
Here are some resources for continuing to teach the Bible and the truths of the Christian Faith to children while at home. Here is a website that includes several good and free lessons for kids on important truths of the faith. I have also included the link for a great series of videos on youtube called "God's Story," which goes through the whole Bible is short and fun videos. I also include a link here as well to the New Minas Baptist Church kids ministry website, which has good resources. I include a link to the New City Catechism for Kids curriculum. If you click one of the links at the bottom, you can download the first 5 lessons for free. Hope this helps! Lastly, LifeWay has made some material from The Gospel Project (the curriculum we use for our Kids ministry) available for free during this time.
Some Printable Lessons (the ones with the green circle beside them are free):
Worship and Kids Resources from New Minas Baptist Church:
Lastly, the New City Catechism for Kids (5 free lessons by clicking the link at the bottom of the page):
The Gospel Project:
These are certainly so trying and difficult days that we find ourselves in! We hope and pray that you are all doing well! We want to keep you updated on what we are doing during these interesting days.
We have decided to focus on 5 things:
1. Daily Devotions: Each day, I (Evan) am sending out daily devotions to your email box. The devotions will include a catechism question from the New City Catechism and a brief devotion on a passage from the Gospel of Mark.
2. Each Tuesday evening, we are having a ZOOM prayer meeting. The link to join will be in your email box and on our Facebook page.
3. We have started a 5 FOR 5 Team. The idea with this team is that each person on the team has 5 people who that are responsible for checking in with on a regular basis. This way we stay connected as a church family and we are able to help one another as needs come up.
4. We will be providing resources for you to worship from home on Sunday mornings. This will include a brief video message.
5. Lastly, we will be posting daily encouragement on our Facebook page. This will include scripture passages, songs, resources from other churches, and ideas of what to do during your time at home.
Blessings to each of you!