These are certainly so trying and difficult days that we find ourselves in! We hope and pray that you are all doing well! We want to keep you updated on what we are doing during these interesting days.
We have decided to focus on 5 things:
1. Daily Devotions: Each day, I (Evan) am sending out daily devotions to your email box. The devotions will include a catechism question from the New City Catechism and a brief devotion on a passage from the Gospel of Mark.
2. Each Tuesday evening, we are having a ZOOM prayer meeting. The link to join will be in your email box and on our Facebook page.
3. We have started a 5 FOR 5 Team. The idea with this team is that each person on the team has 5 people who that are responsible for checking in with on a regular basis. This way we stay connected as a church family and we are able to help one another as needs come up.
4. We will be providing resources for you to worship from home on Sunday mornings. This will include a brief video message.
5. Lastly, we will be posting daily encouragement on our Facebook page. This will include scripture passages, songs, resources from other churches, and ideas of what to do during your time at home.
Blessings to each of you!